Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hi!




Wow I haven't been on here in a long time. It feels good to be back though! I missed you all and hope everyone is peachy keen! (I think that's how you say it...) so today I read this in the Bible!

"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as a little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."

Now does this mean we have to be like little kids again? Well , in a way yes. For example remember wen you were a kid and you would get mad or frustrated with someone? Then a few minutes later you were laughing with them, playing and just having fun as if nothing ever happened. That's because you humbled yourself and let the anger go. I think thats What Jesus was trying to say, we need to be humble.

Like 1stPeter 5:5 sais "... Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God rsisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."

How am I supposed to be Humble? That's for next time y'all! Untill then stay safe and may God bless you Greatly!

P.S.-Kudos to the 1st person who tells me where verse first was!!! =^.^=

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!!! thank yooh and i have missed yooh too :3 so how ya been? :D

Anonymous said...

Wow that was very touching, and yes you need to work on your humblness lol, I think, anyways my life with god, let's just say I don't know where I stand.

Ingrid said...

thanks for reading my blog ! Your amazzing!8 D

Anonymous said...

then you may like them, you should write more blogs. yea and I mean go to my blog and listen to some of the RED songs and let LALO listen lol

Anonymous said...

you are alittle weird and why are you gone sick hello??? btw get a new post. I finished the comic and you weren't here 12/1/09 just to let you know what today is okay bye sicky pretender uri.

Apostol 7 said...

Hey I wasn't sicky pretending... I really was a sicky uri =(

Anonymous said...

update your blog hmph