Friday, May 29, 2009

L' Ecole, School, la Escuela


Hi reader!

School is almost out! One week left! For me anyway. I need to take finals and i have to study a lot. If you're in high school you probably know what I mean. All the teachers pressuring you to study and remember stuff that they taught at the beginning of school, which we forgot thanks to all the work and new material that we have to learn! Ugh... and I know that I'm not going to study because I have to go to church, and I want to graduate from the Institute so I can get my preacher's diploma, certificates and preacher's licence. I still have to graduate high school, so I will try and study anyway. I just can't wait for summer vacation though!

That's it for now. Remember God is always merciful and he won't give you a weight that you can't carry!

3 comments:

Romans 12:2 said...

Thanks. I pray for wisdom everyday. I will pray the same for you.

Apostol 7 said...

Thanks, i really need it!

Unknown said...

Exactly