Thursday, February 19, 2009

The One?

Hi reader! So this week i will be telling you about what the Bible sais about "the one". You know that one special person that you always pray to God for? Your Perfect love? Well How do you know when someone is "the one"? When will God put "the one" for me to come along my way? What if I think someone is "the one" for me... but he/she might not think so?
Are these the questions that you have been asking yourself? Well come back next time and I'll tell you What the Bible sais a bout "the one" and how to prepare for all those questions.... oh and if you're already married, sorry but this post is not for you! You should have already found your true love!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

thanx for commenting on my blog! It lets me know that people are listening to me! lol! ( :

Ingrid said...

thanx for commenting on my blog it lets me no people are listening!!!!(:

P-Nutz said...

You have a great blog!